Posted on October 30th, 2019
Clutter can easily get out of hand when life gets busy, especially in the bedroom. It’s completely understandable that you’d put all of your clothes on the chair after a tiresome day instead of folding them and putting them into the closet, there’s no shame in that. Still, we’ve prepared a set of tips to help you keep your bedroom clutter-free every day.
No one ever enters the bedroom except for the people closest to you, right? Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean that you should only focus on cleaning your upholstered chairs and dusting your home, ignoring the piles of mess in your bedroom.
Why not let HappyCleans help? We can match you with a dependable and meticulous maid in Norman, OK who can clean every inch of your home to perfection in no time at all, allowing you to live your life to the fullest.
How do I declutter my bedroom?
Need a quick way to declutter your bedroom? We’ve got your back. No matter how messy and cluttered your room may be, you can use the following tips and make everything shipshape before you know it:
- Go around the room with a large garbage bag picking up any trash and unnecessary or broken items as you go.
- Move any misplaced items to their proper places. For instance, take any dishes to the kitchen, move magazines to the living room, etc.
- Make an effort to clear out all surfaces in the room, making small piles of items you aren’t sure where to put. Leave only items like lamps, computers, and decorations.
- Fold any misplaced clothes and return them to the closet. If you have the time, sort through the closet and give away any clothes you no longer wear.
- Once you’ve cleared out most of the items and cleaned all surfaces with effective non-toxic agents, it’s time to figure out where to put all of your clutter. Read on!
Where to put things in your bedroom?
Do you feel like you just have too many possessions and too little space? We get your struggle. Luckily, organizing your room doesn’t have to be that difficult if you have the right mindset and know a few tips and tricks.
Use space wisely
You probably have a lot more room than you think, you just don’t use it properly. For instance, the space under your bed can be used to store all kinds of things, from your winter clothes, and luggage to your comic books, magazines, or books.
Utilize your drawers
Purchasing furniture items with drawers is a great way to combat clutter. You can also use drawer organizers to sort and separate your items. This way, you’ll always know where everything is and your room will look much tidier without all the clutter.
You can use shelving options to store not just books but also all kinds of trinkets and decorations. With so many trendy options to choose from, you can surely find shelves that match the style of your bedroom and provide ample space for your possessions.
Book a peerless maid in Norman, OK and forget about the mess!
Organizing your bedroom can take up a lot of time, especially if you have kids and pets in the house. And sometimes, you’d rather visit the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art on the weekend than spend hours tidying up your room.
Let us help! HappyCleans can match you with seasoned cleanliness experts who will employ matchless precision and care to clean every nook and cranny of your home, leaving it spotless. Give us a call today and enjoy your pristine home!