Posted on September 28th, 2022
Congratulations! Good job deciding to free yourself from burdensome cleaning chores by getting the help of a reputable local cleaning company. If this is your first time having your house professionally cleaned, it’s understandable that you may be clueless about the whole process. In this article, we answer one of the most frequently asked questions from customers booking our home cleaning services in OKC: Should you leave or stay when the house cleaner arrives?
Do you stay when the cleaning lady comes?
This one entirely depends on you. If you are uncomfortable having other people in your home when you’re not around, it’s all right to stay. Your house cleaner wouldn’t mind as long as you or any family member are not getting in their way.
However, if you would like to grab the chance to step out of the house, go ahead! Go on a movie date, or bring your kids to Wheeler Ferris Wheel and Will Rogers Park and Horticular Garden for an unforgettable family bonding experience. Let your reliable house cleaners do all the sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and scrubbing, and come back to a sparkly clean space.
Pros and cons of leaving when the cleaner comes
Here are some advantages of letting your cleaner work in an empty house.
- Maximize your free time by doing the things you’ve wanted to do.
- You can spend time running errands and accomplishing other urgent tasks.
- When you open your doors, you are pleasantly surprised at the sight of a fresh and clean home.
- Less cleaning time because there’s less foot traffic while the house cleaners are doing their job. For example, it’s less likely pets or kids can be all over the place, unintentionally messing up spots they’ve already cleaned.
- If you’re concerned about viruses like COVID-19 or have young children, you don’t have to worry about unnecessarily exposing them to other people.
If you have trust issues with your house cleaner, the downside is you’ll stressing the whole time. You’ll be worrying about getting robbed of your valuable possessions. That’s why it’s crucial to hire only trusted cleaning services in Oklahoma who carefully vet and can personally vouch for their house cleaners.
If you decide to stay…
Cleaning professionals are experienced in working in different environments. If you want to be there while they are cleaning, make sure you are not doing anything to slow them down. Here are some tips:
- Inform them beforehand of specific requests or instructions so they know what to do early on.
- Let them know if there are any off-limit spaces.
- Do your best not to chat with them while they are busy.
- Stay in an area they are not cleaning, like a spare bedroom or garden, so you, your pet, and your kids don’t make any accidental messes.
Happiness Guaranteed with HappyCleans
Here at HappyCleans, we recognize that it can be challenging to open your homes to other people. Hence, we have made it our mission to work only with experienced and trustworthy cleaning professionals at all times. We have a rigorous screening process that includes background and reference checks for all our house cleaners to ensure exceptional service and our customers’ peace of mind. In addition, we also do our best to send the same house cleaner they like for regularly scheduled home cleaning appointments to put loyal clients at ease.