Posted on June 14th, 2019
Struggling to keep your home in tip-top shape? No matter how much you clean, the mess seems to always creep up on you? Luckily, we have prepared some great tips you can use to clean your home like a professional.
If you are just too frustrated with cleaning every inch of your home to no avail, reach out to the finest cleaning services in Edmond, OK and take a well-deserved break. Your home will be cleaned to perfection by seasoned cleaning go-getters who are sure to surpass all of your expectations.
When cleaning a house where do you start?
When the mess in your home gets overwhelming, you may feel like you don’t have enough waking hours in your day to make your house shine. Fortunately, no home is impossible to clean if you know where to start. Here are some tips:
- Devise a plan: a professional cleaner always has a checklist of cleaning tasks to be done. Write up a list to ensure you don’t miss any areas and keep track of your progress.
- Start small: the best way to start cleaning a dirty house is to take baby steps. Pick up one misplaced item, then another and another until you start feeling ready to tackle harder areas.
- Switch rooms: don’t stay focused on one room for too long to avoid getting overwhelmed. Instead, spend 5 minutes in each room until you’re satisfied with the overall result.
- Don’t get distracted: turn off your phone and TV while you clean. This way, you won’t be tempted to check up on your followers on Instagram or find a new show to watch.
- Don’t get caught up in the details: make sure you don’t spend too long on scrubbing that stubborn stain in your sink. As soon as you notice you’re focusing too hard on one area, move on to the next one.
- Leave something for tomorrow: unless you really need to make your house shipshape for unexpected guests, it’s okay to leave some chores for the next day if you start getting exhausted.
How do I stop my house from being so dusty?
No matter how clean you maintain your household, it seems that you can never truly get rid of dust. While for many, dust is just annoying and ugly, people who suffer from allergies or asthma can have a really hard time in a dusty house.
If you find yourself wheezing and sneezing too often in your house, you might be suffering from a dust mite allergy. To help you reduce dust and breathe easier, here are some cool tips:
- Vacuum and mop regularly
- Change linens weekly
- Declutter your home
- Clean top to bottom
- Change or clean AC filters monthly
- Get an air purifier
- Take off your shoes
- Use a doormat
- If you have pets, groom them regularly
If you follow these tips on a regular basis, your home may not be completely dust-free, but you’ll definitely be able to keep dust at bay and find it much easier to breathe!
Hire premium cleaning services Edmond, OK residents love
Need help keeping your home in pristine condition? It’s time to call the pros! Dust, dirt, and grime will become a thing of the past if you leave your chores to expert cleaners who know what they’re doing. But how do you choose a quality cleaning service?
If you know the right questions to ask when searching for a cleaning company, you’ll have no trouble finding one that ticks all the boxes. However, if you live in Oklahoma County, you won’t even have to search. Reach out to HappyCleans and get your pristine home without lifting a finger. Call us today!