Posted on April 30th, 2019
When hiring house cleaning services for the first time, most homeowners ask: How often should I have the cleaners come? The answer is more complicated than you probably think.
House cleaning services bring many benefits and most of them revolve around one thing: convenience. You can choose to have your home cleaned weekly, bi-weekly or monthly depending on your schedule. But how do you decide which option is right for you?
Whether you need valuable cleaning information or a superior deep cleaning maid service, HappyCleans is always here to help! Read on to find out how to determine the frequency of cleaning service you need.
If you’ve been wondering how long it takes professional maids to clean an entire house, you won’t get an easy answer. Nevertheless, the following questions will help you figure it out:
- How big is your home? The more rooms the maids have to clean, the longer it will take them to make your home shine.
- Is your home cluttered? Unless you prepare your home for the cleaning service, it will take the maid much longer if they have to work around your belongings laying about.
- How many people are cleaning? Even if your house is huge, a larger number of hired cleaners will greatly reduce the time it takes to clean it.
- How many people live in the house? More people equals more mess. If you have a large family with kids, your home will probably take a lot longer to clean.
- Do you need a maintenance clean or a deep clean? If you’re hiring professional cleaning for the first time, your home will most likely require a deep cleaning. This type of service lasts significantly longer than a regular maintenance clean.
What is the fastest way to clean a dirty house?
If you have to make sure your house is shipshape for unexpected guests or a landlord, what you need is an efficient and simple method to make your space look pristine. Follow these tips:
- Pick up trash: take a large garbage bag and walk around the house picking up any unnecessary items.
- Clear all clutter: use a box or basket to quickly pick up any items laying about. Move everything that’s in the wrong room to the right one.
- Rotate rooms: do a little bit of basic cleaning in every room, changing rooms as you go so that you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Vacuum and mop: once you’ve got the clutter out of the way, vacuum and mop the floors.
- Clean the kitchen and bathroom: at this point, your house will be in much better shape, making it easier to focus on things that need a more meticulous clean, like your bathtub or fridge.
How do I clean my house in one day?
When you put off cleaning your house for too long, it can easily become an overwhelming task when you finally get down to it. Still, no matter how dirty your home is, it’s entirely possible to clean it all in one day if you know the right way to do it.
Devise a plan
Make a list of tasks you want to pay special attention to. Putting your plan on paper will ensure you don’t forget to clean certain areas and enable you to stay organized and focused.
Gather your cleaning supplies
Find all the tools you might need in advance. Put your sponges, rags and green cleaning products in one place to make it easier for you to find what you need.
Start the laundry
Before you start cleaning, pick up all dirty clothes, towels and linens and put them in the washing machine. By the time you’re done, they will be clean, dry and ready to be put in their proper place.
Let your toilets and sinks soak
Use a cleanser to spray your toilet bowl and sinks and let them sit while you focus on other areas. This way, they will be much easier to clean when you get down to scrubbing them.
Concentrate on one room at a time
If you’re easily distracted, make an effort to stay in one room until you give it a nice, thorough clean. Don’t be tempted to move any items that belong elsewhere until you’re done with the room you’re in.
There’s no doubt you can make your home look great in just a couple of hours. But what if you don’t even have that much time? Whether you’re busy or simply don’t want to clean, hiring house cleaning services will make your life easier in many respects.
Why spend sunny days scrubbing the floors when you can visit White Water Bay and have a whale of a time? Book a cleaning today via our efficient online platform and let HappyCleans take your mind off chores for once!