Posted on January 14th, 2020
Parties are fun, but what about the mess that stays behind? Cleaning your apartment may indeed be quite tiring and frustrating, but that should never be a reason to give up on throwing parties altogether. Instead, research maid service in Piedmont and the area and go with the qualified and industrious cleaners who have a lot of experience under their belt. They will return the sparkle to your home as if no party had ever happened.
How do you keep your house clean during your party?
Getting your home ready for your guests and cleaning it after they leave are probably your two biggest concerns right now. However, did you know that you can take certain steps to keep your home clean during the party as well? Of course, this doesn’t mean that you should make your guests feel uncomfortable by grabbing their plates and putting them into the dishwasher as soon as they’ve swallowed their last bite. Instead, be tactical and focus of the following details:
- Prepare useful tools and eco-friendly cleaning supplies in advance. You can place a clean cloth in a visible place in the kitchen so that you can easily fetch it when needed.
- Bring empty bowls and food trays to the kitchen and free up more space on the table.
- Throw out the trash if you see that your garbage cans are overflowing and the odor is starting to spread around the room.
- Check the toilet from time to time to see if there is enough toilet paper and if the floor needs a quick sweep to make it look neat again.
- Clean up spills. Wine stains can be extremely hard to deal with if you don’t tackle them immediately. However, make sure not to make too much fuss over them and spoil the atmosphere.
How do I protect my carpet at a party?
Having your carpets destroyed during one of your crazy parties would be a real bummer. So, instead of leaving anything to chance, take the following steps to protect your carpet and allow yourself to truly enjoy your party:
- Lay down extra mats at the door so that your guests can wipe their shoes before entering. You can even hang up a polite sign to remind them to do so.
- Avoid serving red foods like a beet salad and spaghetti with tomato sauce since just one spilled drop will be enough to destroy your carpet forever.
- Place a few extra garbage cans around so that your guests can easily dispose of their paper cups, plates and food leftovers.
- Keep the party contained. You may have a spacious house that you want to show off to your guests, but this may not be the smartest idea, especially if you have many expensive carpets and rugs lying around.
- Remove your carpet temporarily. If you have invited many people and your carpet is not too big, don’t hesitate to roll it up and put it in another room until the party is over.
What are the best maid service options in Piedmont and beyond?
Finding a reliable cleaner in the area will no longer be a problem for you, thanks to HappyCleans of Oklahoma City whose services are just a phone call away. If you’re planning a big party any time soon, give us a call today and let us help you out! We cooperate with the best of the best in the cleaning business and will dispatch an experienced crew of cleaners who knows what needs to be done to leave you fully satisfied.
What’s more, the cleaners we work with bring their own tools and supplies, so you won’t have to worry about any additional costs. Your only job will be to sit down and relax, or use this time to take a trip to the scenic Bricktown Canal, and let us give your home a well-deserved clean-up. Do you like the idea? Reach us today and let the party start!